Here is E at school, next to his Valentine's bag, eagerly awaiting his love notes from classmates to start pouring in a la Charlie Brown. He was quite select in who he made Valentine's for. He used puffy stickers and painstakingly wrote "E" on each card. He dictated to me what each card should say and most ended up something like, "Dear Ella, are you still my friend?" though Teacher Sara got "I love you." He doesn't enjoy writing very much and isn't really interested in it, so getting all of the cards "signed" was a triumph.
We were going to Marf's house for dinner tonight but the stomach bug is alive and well at their house so we are staying away and just blowing kisses up the block. I did finally finish the sweet cloche hat and matching purse for Moo. I had to abandon the sweater due to my lack of instarsia skill but these are getting dropped off tonight.
And Happy Valentine's Day to Tall House, Double Cup! I love my new earrings (big big big pearls) and our Saturday night date!

No comments:
Post a Comment