Thursday, October 09, 2008

six degrees of project runway

I love love love Project Runway. I never miss an episode and often rewatch episodes while cooking on the weekends - Bravo loves to replay themover and over . . . last night I roped Tall House, Double Cup into watching the pre-finale with me and just a few minutes into it, he realized that one of the finalists (LeAnn) was the person who won the Mercury's Fashion show that he was in last year with his Safe Sax bags. He spent the rest of the show hope hope hoping LeAnn would mention Safe Sax - one shout out on Perez Hilton drove sales for a month this summer. Alas, LeAnn did not drop any hints of how fabulous my husband's side project is, but he still glowed in the six degrees of project runway . . .

1 comment:

manya said...

this is the first i'm hearing of these bags...fantastic! the real question is, do i have the guts to carry one on nebraska?