Tuesday, November 18, 2008

chilly park trips

It's started to get a little cold in pdx - cold is relative to our West Coast home but we started pulling on wool hats and legwarmers. Em doesn't care for hats so I replace it on her head about 50 times a day but she doesn't mind the legwarmers. We've been heading to the school park near our house to burn some energy before bed.
Em has a love/fear relationship with dogs. She truly notices each dog and loves loves loves each of them . . . as long as they are running away from her. As soon as they turn around, it's another story. We did meet a runty Corgi that we all fell in love with. I'm a fan of the runt of the litter - aren't they always the most interesting?



2 comments:

Shawn said...

That girl looks adorable in hats, Katja! I hope that she gets more comfortable wearing them so you can keep knitting up those beautiful creations.
xoxo

Sara said...

Wish we could come play. Addie would show her cousin that dogs are not scary. She actually turns her cheek and leans in for a big wet kiss when we meet new dogs. The owners are agast but I just chuckle. That's my girl. While she's at it she'd ask Em to help her with your cat. She loves cats from afar but we need some up close time with a kitty! Love, Sara
P.S. Em such a cutie pie!