I am a Starbucks sucker. I am definitely the demographic they market to and they do it really, really well. I consider myself knowledgeable about marketing and consumer influence and try to teach my kids not to want things simply because a commercial makes them look good, but then I walk into my Starbucks and thought goes out the window. It's not a crisis situation - I live within my means, but I totally fall for the holiday blends.When I saw the new Thanksgiving blend was created in partnership with Tom Douglas, my favorite restaurateur and radio cooking show host, it was a done deal. A big bag is going to Wisconsin with us. So please help me feel better - what are you a sucker for?

4 comments:
Lately...it's been Häagen-Dazs Reserve (http://www.haagendazs.com/reserve/)
Especially the Fleur de Sel Caramel and the Amazon Valley Chocolate.
Anything marketed with a vintage flare! I'm a huge sucker for vintage stuff!
The book display at Target. I've got a reading list as long as my arm, but all those glossy covers seem to call my name...
Lace-weight mohair yarn...
Post a Comment