

Emme continues to grow grow grow. All of a sudden she's lost some of the rolls on her legs and is looking more long and lanky like her big brother rather than rolly polly. She is a great eater - loving edamame, blueberries, raisins, egg whites, tofu, broccoli, all things tomato, cheese, and more. She is nearly an exclusive water drinker so we have to make up the calcium in her food. She only tolerates about 10 minutes in her high chair and then really wants to stand on the bench in the booth with her brother - but then things get a little crazy with food flying around.

1 comment:
ooh, I like the sleek new look. I've just been checking it out on Google Reader. Sassy Pants is such a big girl now!!
Hop on over to Ian's blog and see the scarf my friend made for me after seeing your blog post (I sent). Hope it's OK...let me know if I can link to your pics : ) Happy February. Dulsanna
Post a Comment