We just returned from a great trip to San Diego for spring break. We hit it all - Legoland, Wild Animal Park, San Diego Zoo, La Jolla, Birch Aquarium and lots of beach time. It was wonderful to spend a week with just the four of us. We had lots of time to hang out, talk, read books, sleep and play. The place we stayed was amazing - Crystal Pier Cottages in Pacific Beach. I loved sleeping over the ocean - the pier would rock every so often and we had a private deck with lots of room for eating our meals outside. We spent lots of time peering down through the floorboards to watch the ocean below us. The weather was a lovely 68-70 every day. sigh. I miss it already.I did manage to catch strep throat during the trip. I have never had it before and thought it was a bad head cold - but I guess once you experience this, you remember for the next time. I am happily on antibiotics and painkillers today an in recovery.

1 comment:
Can't wait to hear the details during a playdate! We are itching to see you guys. Love, Sara
Post a Comment