Tuesday, April 07, 2009

opening day

You have to love opening day for Little League. Hundreds of kids in their brand new uniforms, all jumping around with excitement - and this year's day featured . . . . wait for it . . . . sun! An unheard of accompaniment in Oregon.















E is very proud of his dad being his team's coach. And Emme wants to be in the thick of all the boy action. I am loving all of the cool moms on the team this year - lots of game chatting potential!













Below is a video of their team running the bases and getting high fives from the rest of the player. So fun.






1 comment:

Shawn said...

I love the video! All the cheers and joy. Yay Daddy! Yay Evan! :-) Wow, I hope that there were snacks and juice at the end of that totally long run!