
While I was off my foot last week I did a (cough) bit of online shopping for . . . . fabric. It might seem odd to buy fabric online but I had just as much fun looking at 4x4 inch images on the computer rather than running my hands through bolts upon bolts in a store. I have a new sewing machine and we've been eyeing each other warily - will I be able to figure it out? Will the tension be screwed up? Despite the silly 70's barbie flower on it, I have high hopes.

All of the fabric is for clothes for Little Miss. I've got my eye on making some twirly skirts with this set

and this set.

I had to get this piece from the new Jay McCarroll line - Project Runway god. This will be a pillowcase dress.

And who could resist Olivia fabric? Maybe a dress or smocky top.
First things first, facing the new machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment