
The annual
abelskiver off took place on Saturday up at the
Cedros kitchen. All of the cooks from last year returned - though everyone stepped up their game this year. Those lovely orbs of pancakes were stuffed with lemon-ricotta-cherry preserves, trip chocolate, sausage, pumpkin butter, and many more.



Tall House, Double Cup took my killer Bloody Mary mix to a new level with a Wisconsin bacon stirrer. Who needs celery?
I love this event because I get to sit back and enjoy while others cook. The kids play, run, sing, and eat. There is video of below of their newly formed band . . . .
Another great year!
2 comments:
I love the pic of THDC draped in the flag. next year we need to play the theme song from rocky as the chefs enter
OMG, what an event! Love the talented musicians & photos of the spread. We're sending table-loads of lutefisk love your way.
Post a Comment