Wednesday, October 13, 2010

new style


E's been developing his own sense of style lately, voicing interest in skinny jeans, skater looks, and hats. On Monday evening he said the best part of his day was his new style and the worst part of the day was that none of the kids commented on it. His chief concern about the next day? What he should wear.





Wow. I got nearly eight years of pulling on matchy-matchy outfits on E every morning. I like that he's showing some style and interested. Let's hope I can keep up.





And for the record, Ems requested a photo of her look for Monday.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Swoon! When they start having an opinion is when it really starts to matter huh? E looks so sophisticated. You tell him I said so and Em, well, she is the sweetest little fairy in Wellies I've ever seen!

Life is Good(ell) said...

Awwww- they are both so adorable. *ahem* sorry, Em is adorable, and E is ultra-cool.