
Any mum out there will know what I mean when I say, "How did this boy's body ever grow so big?" I am in awe of his beautiful skin, that sweet belly that sticks out, and how willingly he lets me hug, kiss, pet, squeeze, and tickle him.
"Make muffins with me, Mama!" I have a serious potential baker on my hands. He is also into shelling peas, snapping beans, and getting a boost from me or THDC (tall house, double cup - that sweet, tall drink of coffee I am married to) to look into whatever is in the big kettle on the stove.
We were actually already done baking when I took this one - E was in the process of moving all the flour from the container into his bowl - and then back again. I love it that we have the time together and the kind of life where this is perfectly fine and doesn't freak me out because of the mess.
God, I love being his mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment