
I'm trying, Martha. I am trying so hard to like your new show. But argh - it is so not true to you and what you've built up for over a decade. It is bad enough to have to pan over the audience members looking frozen in their newly purchased Talbots outfits (I am not in denial that I would be too - I just don't want to have to see it) -but the ridiculous shilling for products and celebrity plugs. It's awful and so hard to get through. I want my bitchy Martha back who did everything perfectly (that carrot cake attempt was hideous last week) in her perfect homes/sets with razor sharp editors and contributors coming on once in a while. I've stuck with you since the late 80's. I understand you have to alter your approach to get re-accepted into middle America - but let's leave lower middle America alone. We aspire to more, not less. Don't forgot those of us who've missed our homemaking porn for too long now! Please, be mean again. Please!

No comments:
Post a Comment