Our first day of the year was spent sleeping in, having Tall House, Double Cup make us yummy waffles and bacon, watching Peter Pan while organizing all of E's new toys, an afternoon trip to the zoo and, our annual New Year's dinner of steak, blue cheese, spinach, mashed potatoes, and Barbera D'Alba wine, hours of evening knitting while watching the Godfather and the first season of Lost. I am half way through the Moo's Valentine's Day dress. I'm making it a size 3-4 and will then felt it down to a size 2. Big plans. 
In the end, hopefully it will resemble something like this.
A very cute felted jumper Marfie and I saw at Janie and Jack. I am making it out of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes - I've changed the stripe just a bit and plan on making E a matching Valentine's Day vest - maybe more brown than Moo's red dress.

1 comment:
I love that dress! Too bad I dont have a little girl!! Looks like you're on your way...
Post a Comment