Thursday, February 02, 2006

catching up

I've been coughing and hacking and all that terrible stuff that you never want to hear out of another person when you aren't sick ever since I got back from . . . . ugh. texas. So I haven't been a motivated blogger. Just to tide me over until I take a picture of my latest knitting project . . .
E and I did bake a fabu dish this weekend. "Blueberry Boy Bait" - from the Yellow Farmhouse Cookbook - one of my favorites. We had our dinner group this weekend and we were dessert. It turned out quite delicious and I will definitely add it to my brunch menus. For dinner, I'd rather have a teeny tiny silver of chocolate cake or scoop of coffee ice-cream.

But E and the amazing Ms. Audrey played together for hours - leaving the parents to be able to play cards until relatively late (for the parents of preschoolers). Audrey is totally gorgeous and so fiesty. When she gets excited, she nips like a cat. I LOVE that.

No comments: