Sunday, February 12, 2006

hola from Mexico

Just a quick post to say hola from Mexico. We are on day five of our ten days away from everything. No sunburns so far but lots of sleep, swimming and reading. E is having the best time playing with the other kids - especially Guapo - and he is the water baby I was hoping he'd be. I've been a bit sick with my sensitive stomach but getting tons of time to sleep it off.
I finished my manly girl socks and have started the matching Moo sweater for E. I taught Marci to knit and I think she's hooked. Yeah! One more friend to talking knitting with.

Must get back to the swarm of kids. We are having a birthday party for Ava today at the rooftop pool. Life is good.

1 comment:

Jbird said...

So glad you are having a great time! Dreaming I was there with you all. Take care.