I really want E to appreciate and enjoy growing plants. I always resented "gardening" when I was growing up because my parents did so many major projects all by themselves - which took time away from moi - only child syndrome as Tall House likes to call it. I want our yard to be pretty, functional, comfortable, with special blooms but not a lot of work. I think we are getting there. The wisteria is really top-notch this year.
E and Nana helped me pick out the flowers for my one big pot on our deck. I am going with a purple/blue/orange scheme this year. My hope is that by focusing on this one pot, it'll really be killer. I'll update each month to follow the progress. My gorgeous tree peony is just about to burst with yellow/pink flowers - my v. v. favorite in the whole world. I couldn't have enough peonies.

And just one gratuitous kid shot of E at the garden shop.

No comments:
Post a Comment