I think I *may* enter these fingerless gloves in the state fair knit along. They do look a bit funky with the abrupt ends when not actually on my lovely farm girl hands . . . I might need to submit them with a "form" of faux hands - though that could tip the creepy scale . . . anyway . . . a closeup of the pretty cable that runs up the back of the hands.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
state fair knitalong update
I think I *may* enter these fingerless gloves in the state fair knit along. They do look a bit funky with the abrupt ends when not actually on my lovely farm girl hands . . . I might need to submit them with a "form" of faux hands - though that could tip the creepy scale . . . anyway . . . a closeup of the pretty cable that runs up the back of the hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment