Wednesday, June 20, 2007

our days

Our days are passing by at a lovely slow pace. We usually have an outing or two a day, lots of time spent feeding, changing, admiring Little Miss and lots of time with E in the evening. I've mastered the Baby Bjorn - I got a great lesson from Marfie - I was mystified at all those straps and hooks. This picture has been my view of Little Miss during our outings. I love getting to wear her in the pack. E never cooperated with it so we didn't get that wonderful close time. We took her to the Rembrandt exhibit yesterday and she snuggled the hours away.

We took Little Miss to her first dr. appt with our pediatrician today. Baby Em's 13 days old and has already grown 1/2 an inch and gained 14 ounces. It was an affirming, very positive visit. It's such a relief to hear that everything is fine, every thing's on track. She seems perfect to us, but I like to hear it from other's as well :)

No comments: