
Proving that being fashionably late can start at birth, Baby Em made her appearance three days late - 6.7.07 at 1:26am - weighing 9 pounds even and 21 and 1/4 inches long.

She had a rough first ten minutes - the nurses rushed her out of the room before I could even see her - Tall House, Double Cup right behind them. I heard a nurse say, "She's still floppy." Floppy? Floppy! After a few minutes of agony, I heard her cry, they got her stabilized, and then we got to meet - pure joy. I've sworn off reading or
writing birth stories - but if you want details, I'll tell you in person.

E came to meet her later that day. He was mildly interested in her - gave her a kiss and calls her Sissy Sis. He was most interested in his "big brother" gift - a new
LeapPad - and now, being three days into her life, he is going with the flow and seeming to tolerate her.
We are home, happy, and getting used to our new schedule. I can't wait for everyone to meet Baby Em!
6 comments:
Yea! I'm the first to say Congratulations!! I follow your blog regularly and I didn't think Baby Em was ever going to come! She looks so sweet.
She is so pretty! Looks like my tiny tears doll that I adored. Now I have a real doll. See you soon.
Love from Nana
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to you. You are going to love having a daughter.
Congratulations to the happy family! Baby E. is beautiful, just like her mother! We're so happy for you all.
Love,
Shawn & Kevin
ACK! She's gorgeous! So happy she had a safe arrival and that she's here in your arms! Yay, baby Em! xo Kirstin and family
welcome to emmeline! i like the one-eyed wink she's giving in Jeff's arms. how fun!
ali
Post a Comment