I am still in shock over the j.lo news. But I'll just pretend it never happened and detail our weekend.
We were lucky enough to get some sun at the beach. We stayed in Arch Cape for the first time - it's a quirky little place between Cannon Beach and Manzanita.
We slept, read, watched movies, poked around the beach towns and took the kidlets on a hike in Oswald West State Park to Short Sands Beach - where all the surfers go. I am in awe that they carry in their boards that far - no cars allowed. And the walk was worth it -truly beautiful and remote feeling. We also hit Haystack Rock at low tide and saw starfish, sea anemones, baby crabs, and lots of other moving things we didn't know the names of.


Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When Evan gets a little older, you'll have to take him to Boiler Bay. It's one of my favorite places for tidepooling, but a bit of a climb down :-)
Post a Comment