I got a bit of time to myself this weekend and zipped down to Abundant Yarn in Sellwood for the lovely Larissa's book signing. Knitalong is such a unique, stylish, and utterly Portland kind of knitting book. I was so excited to get my book signed by Larissa and her co-author husband. I don't know which project I'll do first. I was lucky to win a door prize - a huge skein of hand-painted sock wool from Chile - so gorgeous. I also picked up some bright, cheery Cascade Sierra cotton for a Little Red Riding Hood sweater for Little Miss.Sunday, March 16, 2008
knitalong
I got a bit of time to myself this weekend and zipped down to Abundant Yarn in Sellwood for the lovely Larissa's book signing. Knitalong is such a unique, stylish, and utterly Portland kind of knitting book. I was so excited to get my book signed by Larissa and her co-author husband. I don't know which project I'll do first. I was lucky to win a door prize - a huge skein of hand-painted sock wool from Chile - so gorgeous. I also picked up some bright, cheery Cascade Sierra cotton for a Little Red Riding Hood sweater for Little Miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment