Wednesday, April 16, 2008
knitting update
While t-ball and illness have been the priority in our house lately, I am plugging away at two knitting projects.
I found this really mod dress for Little Miss in a very "un-baby-like" colorway and knew I had some yarn in my stash that could compliment it so I am working on yet another pair of legwarmers for her. I am doing the pattern free form and will definitely make the pattern of the second leg without looking at the first leg so they can be wildly different and all Pippi Longstocking-ish. Em is so tall and amazon like that I have my fingers crossed that she can wait until fall to wear this.
This is Em's Little Red Riding Hood jacket - a riff on a Debbie Bliss pattern. I don't know if I'll have enough yarn to actually make the hood so it may turn into more of a swing coat if I can decide on a color. It's a really pretty red cotton from Abundant Yarn -I think it's their own house yarn. Still needs to be blocked and sewn up once I resolve how to finish the collar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment