Saturday, April 05, 2008

opening day

Today was opening day for E's t- ball league. It was such a blast. The kids got their team shirts and hats - E kept his on ALL day - over his jacket - ALL day. He got lucky #13 - just one numbers off from the one his dad wore in little league back in the day. There are over 300 kids in his league - the whole event was huge and just so exciting. I am all over this baseball stuff. I am already imaging the hours I can spend outside, watching Mr. Big and knitting him sweaters with lightning bolts down the arm.
E has a really nice coach and Tall House, Double Cup is the assistant coach which I know E loves. The best part of the day was when each team got to run past the others for high fives. The big kids were yelling and cheering super loud for the t-ballers which made E and his teammates feel really good. You can see raindrops on my camera in this video because it wouldn't be opening day without rain in Oregon.

No comments: