Wednesday, September 03, 2008

i'm with the band

Our fam hit Mississippi tonight to see E & Em's teacher Mo play a gig. He and E wrote a song together this summer that we've all been humming around the house. Mo invited E up on stage to sing it with him - it was so fun! Both Tall House, Double Cup and I were totally taken with him. You can see Moo, Sam, and Will hanging out on stage too. portland-kids-beer-pizza-music-friends=great night. Video below - E kicks it out about half way through.


There are several verses to the song "We're Best Friends" - here is the verse E wrote:

If I was a muffin, you could be an oven.

If I was a turkey, you could be stuffing.

Cause we're best friends, we're best friends

We're best friends til the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voice lessons by The Manny have really paid off.

pdxkatie said...

I can't stop watching this. It's like E is suddenly some big kid - and he really has my singing voice, doesn't he?

marf said...

he's such a rock star. we came home, played band and had a spot reserved by the mic for big E

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that's terrific!
Get that boy a recording contract!
Such a talented boy..

- Chrid

Sara Biren said...

Classic! Absolutely adorable!