
My sister-in-law's sister planned such a fun bachelorette party - and the highlight for me was the first stop - at
Lill Studio where we all got to DESIGN OUR OWN PURSES! This was heaven! And so much fun.
This picture explains the process . . .

The shapes were lined up across the wall - everything from a wallet to a huge diaper bag. I picked a fairly big slouchy style called the
Drea. It's reversible - which I love because it meant I got to pick five different fabrics! One for each side, one for the buckle, one for the strap and one for the pocket.

Once I picked the style, I dove into the fabrics - so much fun! I am almost always attracted most to "fall-ish" purses and I did indulge again this time with a red, brown and cream tweed, a quilted red nylon, a sturdy leopard print for both the buckle and handled and a sweet folksy print on the pocket.

It's currently being constructed in Chicago and will be sent to me in about three weeks. I can't wait to get it! Yeah!
1 comment:
This looks so fun! We are doing a 'bag ladies' night next week with the church ladies group...but we have to do our own construction.
Post a Comment