Monday, October 13, 2008

first lost tooth

E finally lost his first tooth. It's been wiggly and hanging around for weeks - E was not tempted to twist and pull the way I used to. He's got a lovely gap on the bottom row and is delighting in the 1972 silver dollar (given to me by my Papa) that he found under his pillow. I am tempted to save his teeth. Is that creepy? No comment unless you have a child because I am sure the idea sounds creepy if you aren't a parent.

3 comments:

Megan said...

My Mom kept all of our teeth. The only creepy thing was when I was in middle school I was going through the nick nack drawer and found a little box containing all of them. I admit I was a bit grossed out. Congrats to E on his first lost tooth.

Anonymous said...

This could have been taken care of along time ago if you would only let DR.Jonesie take care of Evan.

marf said...

my grandma saved all my dad's teeth (and curls from his first hair cut) and offered them to my mom when they got married. now that's creepy.