Thursday, May 28, 2009

camping weekend

Our family hit the beach for a camping weekend over Memorial Day. We stayed at a yurt at Nehalem State Park and had three days of lovely sun, campfires and beach time. I think it was Em's first camping trip - she did great. She liked seeing all of the over kids at the campground and put in lots of time at the playground in the park. She did a little sand digging but stuck close to Papa.
E and I got a lot more digging in and even made him a beach chair with drink holder.



We came home smelling like campfire and a little sticky but it was a special weekend.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a chair that you two made. I especially like the cup holder.

Jonesie

Anonymous said...

Good to know everyone is having fun! Jen and I went to Ogunquit, ME for the Memorial Day weekend. Maine is beautiful.

Love y'all!

-Chrid