Sometimes you just can't express it - the amazing amount of love and fulfillment that your child gives you. One moment E is telling me about his imaginary friends (Braado the skunk, Button the rabbitt, Captus the mouse), then he turns around and says, "No more kissing me, Mama," and finally he plays nurse to my cut finger and says, "I'll never leave you Mama. I'll always be here."
Awwwww, man. I am so damm grateful for being E's mama. I am so glad I waited so long to have a baby, so happy his papa is Tall House, Double Cup and so *&^%ing grateful my baby turned out to be E.

3 comments:
That's so wonderful! He's a cutie.
I love hearing a fellow mama talk about the love for her little guy. Especially the quotes! I think the most amazing thing in the world would be hearing Bridger say "I love you."
It feels so nice to be writing to a fellow PDX transplant from the land of the crazy accents (hard to imitate via email). Of course I want to ask you about a billion questions, but I guess the main one is, have you made Portland your home? Oh, and do you ever want to go back?
A wise Beatle once said, "All you need is love." Your family is adorable and I love being able to catch up on your life from so far away. Miss you!
Post a Comment