We had a quiet day at home yesterday, just figuring out our schedule. E stayed in jammies all day. He was in heaven, getting turns playing with us, watching "Bindi: the Jungle Girl" which has to be the most charming kids' animal show around, and working on his basement club house. He's off at school today so Tall House, Double Cup and I are going to take Baby Em on an outing - maybe shopping, lunch or a movie. I am not up for all three yet. But we are ready for visitors if any friends want to stop by to meet Baby Em!
Monday, June 11, 2007
first visitors
We had a quiet day at home yesterday, just figuring out our schedule. E stayed in jammies all day. He was in heaven, getting turns playing with us, watching "Bindi: the Jungle Girl" which has to be the most charming kids' animal show around, and working on his basement club house. He's off at school today so Tall House, Double Cup and I are going to take Baby Em on an outing - maybe shopping, lunch or a movie. I am not up for all three yet. But we are ready for visitors if any friends want to stop by to meet Baby Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations! Baby Em is adorable! Enjoy every minute with your cute new bundle.... and enjoy having pink around the house! I've grown to love it!
Post a Comment