But I am still thinking about the beach. Here are a few more pictures of E finding a treasure map at the cottage, following it to the beach, discovering the X that "marked the spot" and then feeling very sassy about the treasure (red vines, model airplane, etc) that he stole from the pirates.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
pirate moves
I survived my first day back to work and was happily surprised with a party and flowers from my boss and my family - my office looks lovely!
But I am still thinking about the beach. Here are a few more pictures of E finding a treasure map at the cottage, following it to the beach, discovering the X that "marked the spot" and then feeling very sassy about the treasure (red vines, model airplane, etc) that he stole from the pirates.



But I am still thinking about the beach. Here are a few more pictures of E finding a treasure map at the cottage, following it to the beach, discovering the X that "marked the spot" and then feeling very sassy about the treasure (red vines, model airplane, etc) that he stole from the pirates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I swear that boy should model for Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger.
Post a Comment