
It was our third annual trip to the tuba
christmas concert downtown today. E loves to take the train in, shop a bit and of course, get a hot dog. But our
excitement tripled when we found Star Wars stormtroopers ringing the bell for the Salvation Army.
If we had come across these guys earlier in the year, I think Tall House, Double Cup would insist on this being our Christmas card.

The rain held off almost the whole time. We lasted through over half of the concert. There was a bit more talking than group singing so the kids got tired - Moo and Little Miss both fell asleep.

Our holiday madness is going by a bit too fast for my taste. We really pack it in over the next nine days and I want to savor every minute of it.
2 comments:
Little Missy looks like she is enjoying the day at Spikersuppa Park in Oslo. Happy Holidays to all.
I wish we'd run into you! The storm troopers made our day, too. Did you see the Ewok?!?
Post a Comment