The rain is finally over. I haven't blogged in days and I think I have the rain to blame. I love the rain - I live for the rain - I am a Portlander but damm - four days of rain? It zapped me from the desire to blog. I can only thank Marfie over and over for being my soul sister and getting up at 6am to pound out a workout while drenching wet. We deserve some cocktails!
Kecia at A Year of Simple Living said I make the ordinary extraordinary on my blog. I have to admit that the past few days have just been ordinary with no zeal for the extraordinary. It's all about keeping afloat right now - having my bed made before I leave for work, putting away 8 loads of laundry, getting dinner done by 6pm. I just couldn't make it extraordinary.
I think I am almost on top of things. If I can just get those camera batteries charged before falling into bed tonight . . . blogging will be back on. So many firsts for Little Miss this week. They must be recorded.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment