Little Miss is an amazon. She's huge - off the charts tall and a total chunk - especially in her legs. I've been holding on to way too many 6-12 month clothes - sentimentality and the fact that she's worn only about half of them. I couldn't resist a photo shoot with this sweet little t-shirt our friends gave her before I have to put it away. I am saving up her most treasured outfits to make her a quilt and this little bird will definitely make the fabric cut. This week Em's really into chatting with her "ah ah ah" sound and pulling herself up to standing position. She likes to pull E's hair and is in training for a diaper crawl derby. Her sweet sleeping stance has been out of wack since she got her teeth - she's up at least twice a night so Tall House, Double Cup and I are trading night duty. It's not pretty. But she sure is.

No comments:
Post a Comment