Wednesday, February 06, 2008

illness still present

We can't seem to get our kids well. One gets sent home from school one day and the next it's the other. On the day they stay home, they don't seem really sick so there is lots of boredom and lots of me and Tall House, Double Cup juggling our schedules so one of us can stay home.
I haven't gotten a lot of knitting done but the more I blog about it, the more I'll be inspired to make time. This is a very simple sweater for Little Miss - for the first time I am embroidering and adding some knit flowers which is coming out quite lovely.
I love to knit but sewing up projects is my least favorite part. I know there are services at yarn stores to do this part, but that kind of seems like cheating. So I'll just have to buckle down, dope everyone up with tylenol, and get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking my first knitting class tonight. I've always wanted to knit, and your beautiful handiwork always inspires me! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects. Kim C