Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ev's photos

Mother's Day was perfectly perfect - out to breakfast at Broder, walking around the zoo, I read my book while Emme napped and finally, a bike ride with Ev. Tall House, Double Cup orchestrated a truly lovely day. Thank you!

I am MOST excited about my new bike - and the new trailer bike we got for Ev. We are still putting the final touches on connecting the two - but let me give you this exciting preview - two Martha Stewart colors, a coordinating helmet and bell, fenders (!) and a basket on order. Oh happy day! on to the real topic of this post . . .

Ev is really into taking photos. He is dying for his own digital camera - little does he know, Tall House, Double Cup just got him one - we are just waiting for a milestone or great behavior moment to gift it to him. He took these pictures one afternoon - I love seeing what he sees through the camera.



No comments: