Thursday, December 04, 2008

I heart Shawn, Ivy and Target

My sweet, sweet girlfriend Shawn and her handsome husband just adpoted their sweet Ivy from South Korea. I am crazy emotional about the whole thing and feel incredibly invested in Shawn and Kevin's marriage as I was sitting next to Shawn on the second day of grad school when she leaned over to me and said, "Don't you think that Kevin guy is cute?" Destiny was born that day - 15 year ago!
Ivy's been a dream baby so far and I am just dying to get my hands on her. I was so proud to see on Shawn's blog that she took Ivy for her first Target outing. Welcome to America Ivy! Aren't they meant for each other! I love you guys!

2 comments:

marf said...

how can we lure them to pdx? promises of hot mugs of tea and hand knit goodies perhaps? let's plot!

Shawn said...

Thanks for the love, girls! I miss both of your very much and am moved to tears each time I hear from you. Ivy is a lucky little girl to have such loving tantes in her life. I think that a family trip to pdx sounds like fun! And you're always welcome to visit us in MadTown, too.
xoxo
S, K & I