Holy cow, look at that fort! Clara saw one like that in one of her books and after we had a huge snowball war with our cousins in three feet of snow on some untouched tennis courts (which I thought was pretty great!) she looked again at her book and then said to me, "How come our fort was just a hole?" :)
2 comments:
I am glad to be back in Wisconsin where we know how to have real snow and know what to do with it immediately after the snow stops falling.
Jonesie
Holy cow, look at that fort! Clara saw one like that in one of her books and after we had a huge snowball war with our cousins in three feet of snow on some untouched tennis courts (which I thought was pretty great!) she looked again at her book and then said to me, "How come our fort was just a hole?" :)
Post a Comment