Tuesday, July 25, 2006

bathman

The bathrobe is done! The bathrobe is done! And guess what? E informed me he "doesn't like bathrobes." I got this picture only by promising to read chapter upon chapter of Captain Underpants to him. Both of his preschool teachers are working behind the scenes with me and going to drop hints about how much they love their bathrobes . . . . maybe it will help.
The bathrobe turned out so lovely - just the best colors for E and it's so soft and comfy - with little tabs that hold in the belt and a little knitted tab for hanging on his bathroom hook. I did a single crochet around all of the edges . . . I am just so happy with it . . . hopefully I can get E to come around too.

ONline Linie 121 - Summertime, Spring Leaf and Sapphire.

No comments: