Sunday, September 24, 2006

perfect apple pie


I was busy hosting Caldecott Winner David Diaz at our library over the past three days (pictures tomorrow) so I haven't had any time to blog. While I was driving Mr. Diaz around the county, E and Tall House, Double Cup made a perfect apple pie! Absolutely perfect! E's been reading an apple pie story before bed for the past couple of weeks and THDC offerred to teach him how to make one - they did great together. Pie for dessert or pie for breakfast. Either way - I'm impressed!

3 comments:

kt said...

Pie for dessert AND breakfast, please, and a cuppa joe with cream.

Anonymous said...

I'm WAY jealous. Apple has always been a fav...

Anonymous said...

Really liked your Irish Hiking Scarf...Please could you explain when do you start using the cable stitch. Read the pattern and then came to KEY:c6F what does this mean.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Would appreciate your advice.
Thanks Cathy