Wednesday, March 07, 2007

mr. big goes to the symphony

I took E to his first Oregon Symphony kids concert. He's really into Little Einsteins and wants to be a conductor like Leo. He was pretty shy when we got to the hall and was nervous about going to check out the musicians warming up on stage.
It helped to have Leo along with us and after we posed Leo on stage, he warmed up a lot. He did get pretty antsy during the performance but some choice gummy worms got him through.
Highlights - I loved the piece by Grieg from Peer Gyant and we both loved the John William's March from Superman. The low low point was a deadly Tubby the Tuba piece by George Kleinsinger. He seemed pretty happy that we had attended. I don't know exactly what we got out of it but we will probably try again next season.




No comments: