Sunday, May 27, 2007

cheeky parade

The Cedros clan is saving our family - from insanity and famine. While we are still waiting Little Miss Sangria to show up, we spent the day weaving in and out of their lives - to our great delight and relief. I have definitely moved into mild insanity - 39 weeks pregnant and not fully "there" mentally. Tall House, Double Cup is being MOST patient with me - thank you, thank you! I now have a new appreciation for anyone I know who made it to 39 weeks or beyond. You sort of start to lose yourself - I had a moment yesterday when I really thought that this is it - I'll never have the baby and will live my life like this forever.

We did have a lovely time at the Farmer's Market - I didn't even get to the vegetables as I was so taken with the peonies and morning buns from Ken's Artisan Bakery. The kidlets frolicked and THDC got some good cuddle time with Sam the Man - I think THDC is in direct competition with Sam for best legs in Portland.

I spent the afternoon snuggled down for a long nap while the boys ran errands and woke up only to head up the hill for dinner with the clan.

The Cedros clan is taking amazing care of us - playtime for Moo and E, a dinner of delicious food, and great company. I can't thank them enough.

E loves to make Moo laugh and Moo is E's biggest fan - in an effort to be like Baby Sam, the evening quickly progressed to an underwear and eventual nakey parade. I did get video but to preserve an ounce of their privacy and dignity, I'll only share that with family - until Prom Night 2021 or their wedding brunch.
Again -thank you so much Marfie and Craig! You are so kind and dear to us.

No comments: