We spent the weekend at Cape Lookout - our last get away before the baby comes. I could feel the baby moving around, moving down down down. I think it was the s'mores. E decked himself out in full explorer gear and took to the forest and beach. We explored Cape Meares and made time for ice cream in Tillmook. E got totally sticky, dirty, and delighted with himself. He taped a video message for his Nana:
Just in case you don't fully understand four-year-old E-speak, translation - "Nana, I need a bath."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad to see you enjoying the end of the one child era in your family. Believe me, you'll love having two!
2 comments:
Glad to see you enjoying the end of the one child era in your family. Believe me, you'll love having two!
Thank you for a perfect Mother's Day gift. I have been missing you all so much. I feel very lucky and loved.
Nanabijou
Post a Comment