We had a blast with the Cedros clan at the syttende mai celebration yesterday. Anytime E can wave a flag, he's good to go. He had just come from a special party day at his preschool so he was flying a little high - that, plus he scored a pop with sugar - the last time he had that was Christmas Eve at his cousin's house and he's still talking about how great it was!
The highlight for me were the wieners wrapped in lefsa. All of the food served at the event varied in color between white, cream, light toast, and medium brown. That sort of palette just says "home" to me. More pictures and details at Marf's blog.And I only say time is moving slowly because I am STILL pregnant. We are packing our weekend with fun outings so I can try and not obsess on having this baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment