In appreciation of this new arrangement and after a realization of how uninspiring my office space was, I am starting "project office inspiration." Each week I will look for one thing I can do in my office to make it a more inspiring place to work.
1. Started a weekly tradition of bringing in a fresh flower arrangement for my desk.
2. Added a tray with pretty glasses, pitcher, teapot and coffee mugs. I can use these instead of plastic and when I have a meeting at my desk, invite co-workers to use them as well. All were purchased at IKEA so I've stayed within my meager budget.
With all this inspiration, I am feeling energetic and excited about my work. Success!
More next week on project office inspiration.

1 comment:
Can't believe you bought one of those $40 thermoses--I am so jealous!! I've been drooling over them for weeks! The office looks lovely, and so glad you have a good place for a special baby girl to spend her days for awhile!
Post a Comment