Thursday, October 04, 2007
knitting progress
While it's taking me forever to finish a single book, I have been making some knitting progress.
First - here is the start of Little Miss's Christmas stocking. We all have handknit stockings in coordinating colors for the mantle. I have just enough yarn left for hers. If we have a third child, I don't know what will happen. I guess we'll just have to stick with two. ha! It's made with Brown Sheep wool and so fun to work on!
I am almost done with the Reid cardigan for Em as well. It's actually a 2T because I was worried I wouldn't find much time to knit after she was born but I've carved out little moments here and there.
I was too impatient to wait until I could find the pattern (it's somewhere in my crafty room) so I went ahead and did a very basic crochet around the edges. The original pattern is more lacy - but I like this look - sort of baby St. John.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my...are you considering a 3rd? wow. sarah n
Post a Comment