Tuesday, October 16, 2007

superstar

Moo is a true superstar. She is as loyal & stylish as her mama Marfie and I find it nearly impossible not to melt when she pouts her lower lip. I was up at her house yesterday to make sure her Halloween costume fit - it's definitely a homemade whip-up we did in just an hour or so. Please, oh please, tell me you can recognize her as candy corn. We'll definitely be shaping/styling her the eve of . . . but I think you get the drift.


I just finished up the Reid cardigan - I made it in size 2T - but I have a loose gauge and when eyeing it, I thought it just might fit Moo - and hurrah! She's a slender slip of a thing and wears it well!
Marfie remembered that it matched a hat I did for Moo earlier this year - that was supposed to match the VERY pretty flowery sweater that just never came out right. So I've redeemed myself from that terribly project. Moo was zipping around so I didn't get a super-clear shot but you'll get the feel for the ensemble!










1 comment:

Casey said...

So cute! She's totally recognizable as candy corn!