Thursday, November 29, 2007

playing with fire

I was so excited about Little Miss sleeping all night in her crib and finally sharing her room with E that I played with fire a bit and took a picture of her in the middle of the night. Neither of them blinked - they both sleep so soundly. We figured out that Little Miss needs to be wrapped up a bit to sleep through the night - her long body was pretty packed into the bassinet so she's used to sleeping a bit scrunchy. The wide open of the crib was a bit of a start to her. But I think we've got it figured out and now just have to adjust to having our bedroom back to ourselves.

Speaking of sleeping, E woke up at 4:30am yesterday, literally yelling, "I'm so hungry!" So Tall House, Double Cup brought him downstairs for five pancakes, two slices of bacon, juice, yogurt, and apples. Later in the day, for the first time since he was 2, E actually took a nap. wow.

1 comment:

The McAuleys said...

Ha--we just had a similar episode this morning, where we had to go up and feed Clara an entire container of yogurt at 6 am because she would be satisfied with nothing else before she went back to sleep, sobbing "I'm hungry for yogurt!" uncontrollably. And she is taking her first nap in weeks right now!