
We had just a bit of magical snow on Christmas Day. Huge, fat flakes fell from the sky - nothing stuck around but E had a blast running around catching flakes on his tongue.

He's been dying to make "snow cream" a la Little House on the Prairie so he collected snow for about an hour and then made a potent "cream" - adding in sugar, salt, diet coke, a tablespoon of wine and pineapple juice. He refroze it and later eagerly ate it up. It
didn't' quite fit what imagined snow cream to be when Laura and Mary made it at their Grandma's house in Little House but E was thrilled. For me, it was enough to see snow on Christmas Day.
1 comment:
hehe snow cream!!! that's so cute! I'm glad he enjoyed it. :)
Anyway, I found your blog because I was looking for Martha Stewart Christmas stuff. I just went to Kmart today to see what they had on clearance (I normally do not go to Kmart even though its a block away). I had a bunch of pretty amazing stuff but I ended up putting all back because I couldn't bare to stand in the terrible line wrapped around the two registered they had open! hehe so, I understand your kmart hatred. :D
Post a Comment