Friday, May 02, 2008

pottery porn

I went to the ceramics showcase of the Oregon Potters Association last week over lunch with some friends. We blasted through there in less than an hour but in that short time I fell deeply in love with this teapot and mugs. I walked away twice and then realized it was just calling to me deeply. I am in LOVE with the design and the red and brown glaze.


It's decidedly fall-ish and frankly, my house is festooned in in green and turquoise for spring but I still had Nana figure out a place where I can see it all the time.

It's James Sloss Pottery from Dayton, OR. The website doesn't do the pottery justice. I see a field trip in my future.!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does the title of this blog mean?
Congratulations on being elected to the chair for the Newbery Award


Jonesie