Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fall Frolics

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch - four adults, two children, and two cameras that did not stop taking pictures - so many photo-ops!







E showed off his super powers that were in action at the farm. He was fairly patient with the requests for pictures as he had the promise of a bag of popcorn afterwards.







There was some resistence to photos with Miss Moo. E still doesn't quite show the love for his intended wife-to-be. As I like to remind Marfie, they must grow apart before they can come together and give us grandchildren.



Despite my chagrin over wearing the same new hoodie that I sported in my faux bang posting, I like our little family picture.E is just the very best boy there is and there is no end to the happiness I feel when we get to do holiday/family rituals like this.

No comments: